Thursday, August 22, 2013

Visits

We love when people come to visit us and where thrilled when my brother and his family decided to go to Goblin Valley and stop to stay with us for a few days! Gracie was in heaven having older cousins to play with. She is always saying she wished she had an older sister, and these girls always pay her so much attention she feels like they are as closes as she can get! She loves it!! 

Poor Amy was probably exhausted from all the late night talks I made her have with me, but she has so much insight that I love to get advice  from her. Shaun was very patient with me making them stay up and visit with me. 
Hannah and Abram were partners in crime, when Hannah wasn't attacking him! I love to see their cute little faces. Abram has the cutest little voice that I just had to smile every time he had something to tell me. 
 Sander wants to be just like Caden when he grows up. Caden was very patient with all the attention he got from Sander. He is a great example to his younger cousins and brothers.

No comments: