Thursday, August 22, 2013

4th Of JULY

Evan loves fireworks so we were excited to have some friends and family over to watch a few with us. It reminds me of when I was little and my dad would put on a big show and all our neighbors and cousins would come to our backyard to watch the show. I cried and cried when we stopped doing fireworks. I'm glad my kids are getting a taste of what I got when I was a kid. 
 It was a little too much excitement for Hannah.  But she had a smile on her face anyway!
 Little do these kids know that life is about to get really exciting. Some of the fireworks went off really close to the ground. Two kids ended up with little burns. Oops!! But they all left smiling so I guess it was worth it. The dads said that was the greatest interactive firework show they had ever been too! :)
 I don't know why I don't have pictures of Eric and Janine but they were able to come spend a few days with us! By the look on Sanders face you can tell he was super happy having his cousin here with him. We had fun going on bike rides, playing in the park, watching movies, and staying up late. Of course when Janine is involved you know there is always going to be wonderful food too! She is an amazing cook. We loved having them come and hope we can all get together again soon !!



No comments: