Okay, I have so much to catch up on that it will take me a while, BUT I will put this on so you all know that we are still alive. This is for you Kate-
Six things people don't know about me. Here you go:
1. I wear my socks inside out. I HATE how the seam feels against my toes. It drives me crazy!! I have tried to break the habit as I have gotten older, I am picky about the socks I buy, but occasionally I just have to flip them inside out.
2. I don't like unloading the dishwasher. I don't mind loading it, or washing dishes by hand, but I really don't like putting dishes away. After five years of marriage, Evan has finally caught on that the kitchen will be a lot cleaner if he will put the dishes away for me. (don't be disappointed mom)
3. I put Vicks on before I go to bed every night. As a little girl I remember watching my mom put on Vicks, so I started doing it to. It doesn't matter if I have a cold or not- I guess I just want to be like my mom...
4. My sheets on my bed have to be really tight or I can't sleep. This has proved to be a problem since the first thing Evan does when he gets in bed is pull the sheets loose. AGHHHH it drives me NUTS! I do even wake up in the middle of the night, when Evan is asleep, and tuck in all the sheets.
5. I LOVE frozen chocolate chips. Milk chocolate is okay, but bring on the semi-sweet!! I have to have a few every day. I have broken my braces and retainer by eating frozen chocolate chips, but boy is it worth it!
6. I love BBC movies. I could happily sit all day and watch the six hour version of Pride and Prejudice. I know these movies can seem a little bit slow, but I love them. (Now if I could just get Evan to love them as much, we would be set...)
This has been kind of fun, and also made me curious about some of you. I tag Kristi, Dawn, Allison, and Ashley. ( Don't take as long as I did to do this- okay guys.... :) )