Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School

Gracie is in the 4th grade. How did she grow up so fast? She is excited to be in Mrs. Hansen's class with some of her close friends. I know she will have great year because she is such a positive person! 
 Sander is in 2nd grade. What a stud!! He was so excited to wear his Vans. Okay, I like them and all but I didn't really know what they big deal was, until I saw a couple of his closest friends and guess what they were all wearing? Good thing they were on sale or I never would have bought them for him!
 I love the friendship these two have, when they decide to get along, I know that they will look out for each other.
 Addie is just dying to start school next week. She wore her backpack around all day today! Hannah is just beginning to understand that she is going to be left at home! She wasn't happy about it...
 We have a picture like this for the past three years. I love these boys!!
 Gracie and Emery were so glad to be in the same class, and even more happy when they realized they would be sitting by each other too!
 Our numbers are smaller now that so many of the kids are in Jr High now, but we still put together a pretty good little gang of kids.
 The future... they can't wait for it to be their turn. They are practicing their poses for when they get to go to school too!

2 comments:

jandjaponte said...

I loved reading your updates. You have such a beautiful family! Miss you.

Allison said...

Your kids are getting so grown up!
Happy to see these updates :)