Thursday, August 22, 2013

Birthday Girls

I got a phone call from a sweet lady in our ward who called to see if I would put out the flag on Gracie's Birthday. She said we should put out the flag when we are celebrating something special and she thought Gracie was special enough for a good celebration. Sister Castleberry said that was her family's birthday tradition. I like it!! 

 Gracie with her birthday breakfast and fan club!! Everyone loves a birthday girl.
 Evan made this cake too. Gracie wanted a beach cake. I love how she always surprises me with what she wants. What a beauty
 This is some of the crowd who came for some cupcakes. We love having a reason to have friends come visit.
 Jodi turns 31??? Sheesh.....One of my friends brought this cake over for me. She said that I should get a cake for me too. Thanks Heather! 
 Gracie is 9. It seems like yesterday my mom was bringing a birthday cake into the hospital to celebrate my greatest birthday gift ever. Gracie is such a blessing in my life.

No comments: