Thursday, August 22, 2013

A little catch up time- Valentines day

 My Sister-in-law has the cutest tradition where her kids play cupid on Valentines Day. I decided to give it a try, and my kids LOVED it! We made giant cookies, the big cupid hearts for the kids to wear, then came up with a little poem to tell the people we visited. We visited about 6 people from our neighborhood, and the kids were sad when we were done.
 On pinterest there were some cute treat ideas, but my neighbor put a twist on these floats that my kids loved. It turned the drinks red to match the holiday.

The kids were excited that Evan was home this Valentines Day!! We love our dad. We ended our day by having a candle light dinner with the kids. You can't go wrong with a heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphys.


No comments: