Thursday, September 2, 2010

Where has the summer gone?

I am having problems getting my pictures to download, which is really too bad because we have sooo many fun pictures. Our summer has been filled with trips to Idaho ( to welcome home my mom and dad from their three year mission ), trips to St. George to visit Evan, late night out-door movies, cook outs, mud days, craft days, kids parades, swim days, lemondae stands, bike rides, birthdays, t-ball games, cooking classes,working in the garden, and lots of downtime just hanging out with family and friends.

Now we are back in school which I thought would mean less to do, but now I find myself running from school to pre-school to soccer games to PTA meetings to play dates. And I have to fit in the gym, naps, meals that will pass as real meals, feeding the baby and keeping the house clean. So I guess we just went from busy to busy with a needed 9-11 hours of sleep for the kids ( with a no sleeping in option!! ).

Things have been hoppin' which is how I love it! I love fall, and I think we are almost there ... do you ever really get fall in Utah or is it always HOT? The kids are excited to get Evan back, and lets be honest ... so am I! Hopefully I will be able to get my camera working to get some pictures of all the fun on here!

1 comment:

laura said...

so glad to see you blogging again! can't wait to see all the great pictures. sounds like it was a fun & busy summer, ;)