Sunday, September 12, 2010

Grandparents Day

Sander is loving the life of a pre-schooler. They just had Grandparents Day, so Grandma and Grandpa Gee and Grandma Shirley came down for a visit. They had a little program, played games, and did a letter exchange. They ended the fun with some treats. Thanks for coming all this way just to spend an hour at school with my little guy!

It was fun to see how excited Sander was to have some time with Grandpa! They played wii, went on bike rides, went to the park, and watched movies. I can't say I minded having the company here either! While walking through the store with my mom and grandma, a man stopped us and said we needed to get a generation picture, because we all had the same face.
(too bad I still can't get my pictures so download) He later brought his daughter over to us to show her all of us together. I figure if I can be anything like my mom and grandma, I am in good company.

1 comment:

Suzette said...

Amen to that! And don't forget your awesome sister either. You need to fix your camera. TODAY. Don't put it off any longer.