Tuesday, May 13, 2008

More Oklahoma pictures

Mom, Grace, Sander, Dad, and Adelle. Okay, notice the begining of the break down for Sander. Gracie was being slightly defiant. Addie is still in perfect mode... I am sure it won't last too much longer.
Dad was on his way to the meeting, and the kids ran right after him. they didn't want to be away from him.
Dad and Addie. What a smile! I had to yell at Dad to get that one. The missionaries were laughing saying that in the pictures at the MTC, all the mission presidents were smiling but dad. The missionaries in the Oklahoma City mission were always getting words of pity because they all thought Dad looked ... mean? Well, I think they have all been pleasantly suprised. Dad on Grandpa duty.
Kristi and Sue ENJOYING the vacation...( my kids were out of the room)

1 comment:

Heather said...

your dad is totally jolly. i hope they all know that now. everyone always thought my dad was so serious, but I think he's totally funny and nice.

hey - i found your blog from nathan's. I love seeing the pictures of your parents. I hope they are doing well. (this is heather price (smith) bye.