Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I hope they call me on a mission

We thought it would be fun to take the kids to the MTC after we got home from Oklahoma to show them were the missionaries learn how to be missionaries. Sander... was really excited. Gracie. I also realized this is the only picture I have of her in her Easter dress.
We didn't want to leave Addie out of the fun. What is Sander pointing at?? Well, I am not sure but it made him really excited. He kept yelling "look at that" for those of you who have heard how Sander talks- it was said really loud, almost like he has to use every ounce of energy in his body. What a kid.

7 comments:

Vinicius Alvim said...

I loved you blog!
Please, visite my blogspot:
www.viniciusalvim.blogspot.com
Thanks!

ashley said...

Yay!! You've updated!! I keep checking in on your blog and all I ever see is the eyebrow picture. Hahaha!!

And now, holy moly, what an update!! You've been holding out on everyone! Good to see the review of what's been going on. It sure was fun to see you guys. We can't wait to come again.......are you sure you're up for that?!?!?! :o)

janine said...

So fun to see your updates! Sorry I haven't been on for a while. Looks like you had fun in Oklahoma. I know what you mean about needing a break for the kids. We are going on a huge group date on Friday which we cannot afford but we haven't been on a date in months so we're going anyway.

Heather said...

Jodi - your kids are so darling. I remember the first time I met gracie and I thought she was such a little 'you'. And i completely love her name too. These pictures at the MTC are awesome. I'm totally going to do that with my kiddos. Thanks for the idea.

Rich, Britt, Nate, and Tate said...

Jodi the pictures are so cute. We have a blog now, yeah. www.richnbritt.blogspot.com

McArthurs said...

Jod, those pics are so cute! I don't even hardly know your kids, but just by their pics and videos, they totally remind me of you. Plus, i couldn't really see your eyebrows too good. You better do a closeup. :) How do you like them?

McArthurs said...

Oh and tell your mom and dad hi for me next time you talk to them. I love them!