Monday, February 18, 2008

The "Love Hat"

I wish I could say that I was creative enough to come up with these "love hats," but the credit has to go to Gold's Gym. Thank goodness I joined so the kids could do crafts every now and then. They absolutely LOVED these hats! It made me laugh all Valentine's Day.

Did I mention that Sander and Gracie get along most of the time? I was getting ready to take a picture of them sharing when... well, real life set in. Gracie crying when Sander bullies her. (sigh...)
Sweet Adelle, not to be left out of the fun of the "love hats," just because she wasn't big enough to make one herself. I found theses hats on her at veriouse times throughout the day. Can I say once again that she is such a great sport. She endure a lot. But I can honestly say that her brother and sister love her.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

The pictures are so cute. It's funny how we go to take the pictures of them, then you come out with the real life shots! It looks like your really holding up with 3 kids. Good for you!

Alli said...

Oh man. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the picture of Adelle with her 'love hat.' She is too cute.