Thursday, February 28, 2008

12 Dancing Princesses

What kind of mother am I? Well, one who is trying to survive having three kids, so I don't object when the kids ask to watch a movie that I know will hold their attention. True, it is barbies 12 Dancing Princesses. Sanders actually loves it! Should I encourage this? Well, I have tried to get him to watch Cars, but it just doesn't do it for him. Evan comes home to a dancing...prince? He instantly pulls out the boy toys. I did point out that dancing seems to help boys with their coordination. Now Evan just laughs and puts in the movie when Sander, with great intensitly, asks for the 12 Dancing Princesses, this of course is said with a very obvious lisp. Well, I have to say I do love watching my kids singing and dancing around the house. Maybe Sander will take after his dad and be a great clogger. :) ( For those of you who haven't seen Evan clog, I think he is secretly working up a new routine) Hope you enjoy watching my two dancing... well you get the idea.

6 comments:

Jared Woolstenhulme said...

Wow. What talent!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness. That is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen! I am sitting here in the library laughing so hard!! They are so cute!

janine said...

Thanks for a good laugh! They are really cute! I love Gracie's vibrato too. Great entertainment. I'm also looking forward to Evan routine...you'll have to post that too.

McArthurs said...

Ha ha your kids are so cute! That was pretty funny. So your going to the Jazz game tonight? Oh man, i would so love to go with you, especially second row! Have fun! My big basketball tournament was this weekend. It was fun. We won the whole thing so it was pretty sweet. Hey, if we get the Jazz game out here on TV i'll try to look for ya. :)

Luke, Brittny, and Wyatt said...

Hey Jodi!!! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog on Cin's blog. I just started one!!! Your kids are soo cute. I know its late but congratulations on your little baby, she is adorable.

Desi said...

Is this really my long lost friend, Jodi? Wow! I can't even remember whose blog eventually led me to your's, but those dancing kids have made all of this time at the computer worthwhile. They just come from a very musical and otherwise talented family... they can't even help it. You look like you are having tons of fun as a mom. I hope you are doing great and that your parents are too!