Monday, February 18, 2008

In love with the king



Okay, since we are serious about wanting people to come visit us, we felt that buying a bed was a top priority. Well, when it came time to acutally buy one, we thought it would be fun to have a king sized bed. (For us, not the spare bedroom...sorry if I got your hopes up) Of course prices for these are BIG! Well, we found a great deal from a college student. If anyone needs a new bed, do we have the guy for you! Well, now all we can say is there is a bed ready and waiting for anyone who wants to come visit. While it is not as good as the king, it is still a good bed. I never knew it could be so hard to get out of bed in the mornings, but boy is it hard! I am in love with the king....

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Ahh! Welcome to heaven! I'm happy for you! It's nice to all pile in the bed together sometimes wihtout the fear of falling out.

Kristi said...

I don't think we will ever experience the king because we bought that queen size head board. Darn it.

janine said...

I'm so jealous of your big bed and if we come to visit, we'll kick you out! Your Valentines looks like a lot of fun...we are all in survival mode right now so the rule is no fun until October! Also, those hats are PRICELESS! I love how proud they are to wear them! Wish we could come over to play...and I could veg on your couch. Last night, a friend came over to watch a movie and I spent most of it in the bathroom throwing up or rolling around on the floor with stomach pain...I felt really bad for her.

Suzette said...

I have officially stayed in their guest bedroom and found it quite comfortable. You even have your own bathroom around the corner. Jodi bought a new shower curtain for her upstairs bathroom and moved her old one downstairs. She said that Sander noticed the new one and said "cute Mommy." The most wonderful thing about their guest room is the wake up service. Gracie is more than happy to come and turn on the light and tell you it's time to wake up.
Sue