Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Random, but yay my pictures work!!

Loved, loved, loved Goblin Valley. The kids had soo much fun! It was a perfect family camping trip. The ride home was pretty quiet since the kids were so tired from all their running, climbing and jumping around.

My sweet little girls eating their rainbow cupcakes on St. Patrick's Day. Sander had one too, but he was asleep under the kitchen table when we took this picture.




We took our kids to a 3D movie forever ago, and these were the favorite part of the movie! Hannah especially cracks me up when she puts these on.












You wouldn't think it to look at him, but Evan can make a killer cake. Sander wanted this cake so bad, and I told him it was a little too much for me to handle. Have no fear, Evan was here! He came home early from work so he and Sander could work on this master piece!


(Thanks Sue for solving my picture problem!)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hooray that your pictures are working! Suzette has been working on solving my problems, too.:)