Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eden Lyn Grover

Well, after a 10 hour labor, we finally got to meet Eden Lyn. She gave us a little excitement after being posterior, having the umbilical cord around her neck, and retracting when she was breathing once she was born. We were glad once things slowed down a little and we could just enjoy holding and loving her!

Okay, maybe things are just starting to feel like they are slowing down. We have been to the doctors office or the hospital almost every day until today. Eden has been on a bili bed until today. She has been such a great baby, hardly crying at all. We could only take her off the bed to feed or change her.


We just laughed bringing her home. She is so tiny! I think the girls dolls take up more space in the carseat than Eden does.


And then there were five! The kids have been great with the new baby. They were very patient with waiting to hold Eden, and they have been so gentle with her. Hannah has even done pretty well (although she can ocationally get REALLY loving) I hope Eden is a strong one!




Eden Lyn Grover

6 lbs. 9 oz

20 1/2 in.
September 7, 2011











8 comments:

Amy said...

She is so beautiful, Jodi! I'm glad that you're doing better too, but we would have loved having some of your little ones over here for a few days...

Dawn said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Congrats you guys! I am glad that things are finally slowing down for you! Good luck with five :)

laura said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you. I'm glad she's doing better. She's beautiful & I love her name.

Melissa said...

Congratulatoins!!:) She is such a doll!! So much fun having another newborn around I am sure!! Especially for her siblings!!:)

Michelle and Nick said...

Congratulations!! She is a beauty. I need to come see you (and her), I really miss the newborn stage. I am so glad you picked Eden--that was my favorite. I thought a lot about using that, but I have loved Tess for so long. Anyway, so happy for you and can't wait to meet her.

Allison said...

Congrats Jodi! She is beautiful :)
I'm glad things are slowing down - sounds like you were pretty busy those first couple of weeks!

jandjaponte said...

Congrats Jodi & family! What a cute little bunch of Grover children.

Jenna said...

CONGRATS, alright alright! Wow, 5, seriously, you're amazing!