Monday, December 21, 2009

Thanksgiving in OK

Here they are! I love my parents and I have really missed having them close by, but I am grateful for their love of the gospel and their wonderful example to me.

Our little family. Happy Thanksgiving. The kids food was here, but they wondered around talking to Grandma and Grandpa and all the missionaries. Sander kept on asking the elders to play football with him, and Grace jumped right in with the sisters singing church songs.

Yummy- yummy!! And super sanitary. The kids were helping make the pie, and their favorite part was cleaning up the bowl. What great helpers.

Addie thought the pie was okay, but she was really ALL OVER the olives. I think she ate an entire can all by herself. What a girl. The kids giggled while filling their fingers with olives. Sometimes it is good to remember they joys of childhood.




I love this picture of Grace. Do you see the chocolate going all the way up her arm? That's my girl!



No comments: