Monday, December 21, 2009

Nearing the end

This is us really early in the morning! Don't we all look super happy? We were just on our way to the airport. We were feeling a little sad, although Mom and Dad were probably feeling a little relieved. But before we left we had to have some special time with Grandma around the piano. I hope they always remember sitting with Grandma by the piano.
The kids also had the ultimate bubble bath. It was all going really well until Mom told me to turn on the jets in the tub. Addie was almost lost in the bubbles and refused to go back into the tub. I had to talk Grace and Sander into believing me when I said I wouldn't turn on the jets again.


And they finally decided that all the bubbles were really fun. Don't you worry that the bubbles overflowed all into the bathroom. Mom was covered with bubbles and so was I, but hey- great memories were made.


The kids loved having Evan all to themselves. He misses so much during the summer that they were trying to shove a summer of fun into one vacation. They love playing football and wrestling around with him. The "winter" weather in Oklahoma made it perfect for playing outside every afternoon. It was the best vacation. When I asked the kids what they loved the most, Gracie said she loved sitting by Grandma in the van while we drove around.







No comments: