Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Uncle Lane

Well, Lane did a lot of things right over the weekend. First of all, he brought his Wii (is there one or two i's- I am such a loser). Anyway, he and Evan played and played and played. Poor Evan, stuck with the mean wife who won't buy him the fun toys.

Then he brought the four-wheeler for the kids, yes Evan is included in that, to ride on. Sander thinks Uncle Lane's 4-wheeler is about the greatest thing in the world! He cries every time he has to get off it. Luckily our neighbors didn't call the cops for disturbing the peace while Evan cruised around.


But greatest of all was bringing Melanie. The kids couldn't stay away from her. We could always tell where she was, because the kids were always right behind her. She also made a fun shopping partner for me (which made up for the boys going shooting all morning)! I am sure it wasn't the most romantic Valentine's Day for her, but we loved having her with us. I am sure she felt a LOT of LOVE ( probably more than she wanted ) from the kids. It was great to have you guys. Come again soon!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Gosh, look at all of these fun posts!! I love reading and catching up on you guys. And what a fun uncle Lane is.....

Okay, and seeing those tutus on the girls made me smile. Especially that teeny tiny one that Addy had on. Oh my gosh.....loved it.

Oh yeah, and your question about bow holders. You know, I'll have to look. I'm not sure what color I have or if it's even a size that you might want. But I'll take a look and let you know.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

So just because I was a nice neighbor once and did not call the cops don't think you act all rambunctious and wild and crazy all the time. Lane or not we won't put up with it!! The tutu's are soooo cute!! What a crafty little thing you are!

janine said...

aaaahhhh jodi....i was hoping you'd talk some smack and make it sound like you'd waste me!

Tiffani Warner said...

fun pics! hey let Evan know that he can come play the WII at my house anytime. Him and Blake can play as long as they keep the kids so we can go out!