Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cousin Fun

Well, my sister brought her kids down to have me watch them while she and her husband had a little get-away in Park City. I always feel bad when kids have to stay at our house, because we don't really have a lot of fun things to do. So we had to get creative. The kids were able to make their own personal pizzas for dinner. They were able to shape them any way they wanted and choose their own toppings. They all seemed to love it, until Sam got the flu-or maybe too much food in that little tummy-sweet boy.


The kids were lining up to take pictures. They were all giving me great poses. I love watching kids when they are having their pictures taken. It makes them so happy ( when the parent isn't yelling at them to stop moving, and smile, and look natural, etc. )

Thanks to Eric and Janine, we were able to have fun making cupcakes, with Gracie's little cupcake set. They were really excited about it, but by the time it came to actually decorate them, the kids were just ready to eat them! Yummy cream filled chocolate cupcakes!






My favorite was watching my sister's youngest stuff the whole cupcake in his mouth and grab another one before anyone could stop him. At least he stopped crying while he ate them, he was really sad to be away from his mom.
It was fun to have the cousins over. We sure miss seeing all the family. And having 8 kids at one time wasn't as hard as I thought it would be - thanks to Evan who was REALLY helpful through it all!

No comments: