Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bring in the new year- review of last year( well a bit of a review)

It may take some time, but my goal is to put some updates of the last year on here every now and then. Sorry there is no really order to this, but here goes....Sander and Gracie wanted to be a cowboy and cowgirl this year. This is them with some neighbors before trick or treating.
This is Gracie's glamour shot. Just kidding, but this is my baby all done up. She LOVES putting on makeup.

Always got to love preg-testing the cows. The kids adore their dad, and they want to do everything he does. He is teaching them young how to prod the cows along. Yeehaw!



This was the day of Gracie's first primary program. Sander was her number one fan. Got to love that smile...




Evan and I were in our ward roadshow. Go HONEY!! Evan only agreed because we have a super nice neighbor who asked Evan to be in it, and he couldn't tell her no. I think once it was all over, he decided that it wasn't all bad. I guess we will see next year if he agrees to it again.
We have really started out this year right. The kids have been so sick they haven't been out of the house for days, weeks, I can't keep track. At this rate I will be updating every day! If anyone has ideas of things to do with the kids in the house, I will take them. The movies are getting old and the kids can only go so long without fighting. It is great fun at our house...


4 comments:

Camille said...

Yay! You blogged! Little Gracie is so beautiful! She looks just like her mommy!

I hope you keep up the blogging. I miss you and Melissa!!

Kate said...

Go you finally an update! I promise one day I will come back to the gym. I feel good so now it is remembering to call so I can get in. when are you going now? Well keep up with the blogging so I can see all the fun things you do.

ashley said...

YAY.......so good to see pics of you guys! Hahaha.......glad Evan endured the road show. How fun!

Keep 'em coming. Miss you guys!

janine said...

Miracles haven't ceased!!! It's good to see that you have hit the blog again. As far as giving the kids something to do.... we just bought Maryn a Kindergarden workbook and she now does her "homework" when she get's bored or when everyone starts having a hard time!! Grandpa and Grandma Charsley bought Caleb a Diego jeep + accessories, so that takes care of him. Josh just sleeps, smiles and fills his diaper! Good Luck

By the way... how's the shot gun? Are you breakin that baby in?!!!