Tuesday, August 19, 2014

back to school

 Wow, wow and wow. My kiddos are looking old! They were so excited for the first day of school! Had to laugh when I heard Sander sneak out of the house before 6:30 this morning to take care of the dogs so they could all hurry and get ready for school. They were a great support to each other, as they didn't want their mamma walking them to school, making sure they all made it to their classes ok. I am so grateful to have these kids in my life. 
 Grace 5th 
 Sander 3rd
Adelle 1st
( for some reason the kids really pull out the model posing ha )

They came home and told us all about their first day while we made "confidence cookies" ( great from pintrest) and enjoyed a yummy treat together. 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh- they're so cute!!! I can't believe school is already starting!

Kelley said...

Yep - those are some cute, and VERY old looking kids! Hope they had a great first day.