Friday, October 9, 2009

And we are in!!

It finally happened!! Thanks to some amazing friends, the house was packed up and moved in no time at all ( did I mention they helped out during a rain storm?? You guys are the best ). We are in OUR own home! I am still getting things put together, which I think will be the case for the next six months, but I love it. I also can't put on pictures because I don't know where the cable is to download, hope to find that one soon. Thanks everyone who helped!!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

YAY!!!! Can't wait for that day for us! Hurry and find that cable!! :)

Kate said...

I will have to come visit. Next week we have fall break maybe you will fell up to it then? Let me know. Congrats!

Kate said...

That is suppose to say feel. It has been a long day!

Suzette said...

Congrats dear.