Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Birthday

Okay, here is the most updated picture I have of the house, but it is farther along than this. We will be moved in with in the next month. A huge thanks to everyone who has helped us with the house. There is no way we could have done this on our own. We are so thankful for good family and friends. We love you so much!


I know I am fizzing out on blogging ( it has been a while ) so here is a very brief overview of the birthday. We played in the water for Gracie's "party" -if you can call it that- and then headed out to a T-ball game. After the game we went to dinner, which ended with me and the kids sitting in the car since they forgot their manners while eating out. It was after nine before I finished "the cake." That is what I get for trying to be creative. (sigh) The idea was cute- flip flops for the summer birthday. Anyway, sweet Gracie I love you. We are so glad you are part of our family. Happy fifth birthday!

4 comments:

Suzette said...

I love the flip flop cake. SO cute. That's a great picture of the two of you. Gracie looks super tan.

The Bringhurst Bunch! said...

Hey welcome back! I thought you vetoed the computer or something!

Eddins Family said...

How exciting! We look forward to building a house some day too! Such a cute cake! So have you done your marathon yet? How did it go? Cute updates!

Ashley said...

Cute little flip flop cakes. I bet she loved that! And happy birthday to both of you!!

So about this crazy race next summer........yes, I would love to. Tell me more details but gosh, is it really that far? And how far does each person have to go?

And call me next time you're in town and have a minute. I know you have so many to see while up here but if you have an afternoon free, stop on by.

Your house is beautiful. We might need to make a trip to bring you a house warming gift......and to try out the floor with a blow-up mattress. :)