Monday, April 20, 2009

our house

Okay, I know that I am not very good at being consistent with my blog, so I thought that I should at least write to show that I am thinking of blogging...
There have been so many fun things that we have been doing, and I have some fun pictures to go along with them-so hopefully I will be able to get my act together and let you see some of the good times.
We have been putting a lot of time into our new house. Yeah!! I can't believe I get to write those words. Our house!! We decided to take the big plunge and we are getting a house. It isn't being built yet, so there isn't anything to show for all the hours we have spent pouring over house plans. But they should start on it next week. Hopefully I will be able to put pictures on of the progress.
It was actually harder for me to commit to than I thought it would be. It is such a big responsability, but I am excited to create our own place. So here we go...

5 comments:

Tiffani Warner said...

I am so excited that you are getting a house but sad that you wont be as close. I will be calling when I can't find me kids! Haha

janine said...

oh, quit your boasting! lol. we are so excited for you guys! have fun planning and we'll have fun dreaming:)

Ashley said...

YAY!!! How exciting for you guys. One day we'll be there too. Okay, so we're going to need to plan a trip to UT to hang out with you guys soon. And gosh, see all of your house plans. Wahoo! And Jodi, thanks for always commenting on the blog. It's always good to hear from you. Thanks!

Tyler and ShaeLee May said...

oooooohhhhh! Good luck. Sounds like so much fun, yet like you said, so much responsibility! I'm sure you'll love it. Where are you building? Have fun!

McArthurs said...

Yay Jod, that's so exciting, i can't wait to see the pics when things start happening.